Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Post-Defcon post

We all survived Defcon. In my opinion it's getting more and more tame as it grows, which is only logical. A few people might be able to get away with some shenanigans, but when there are many thousands of us... It's still fun though.

My ZX-7R is finally in a reasonable condition. Once that happened it instantly became my daily driver. The fuel line was leaking for the past couple days, but I just fixed that a little bit ago. After I tune the carbs, it should be running smoothly. Then it's just a matter of replacing the clutch lever, rebuilding the petcock, and some other little things like that. I'll be glad when all that's done so it's stop sucking down my money.

My corporation is offically underway and a flood of mail is comming in about taxes and paperwork which needs to be filed, and things of that nature. I plan on finishing up the business plan over the next week and then things should really get rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment